Please refer to the following online videos for Introduction to ARC and a practical session
The benefits of the videos include:
- a quick introduction to the ARC computing facilities
- practical experience with using the ARC systems
Before trying the practical session please read the FAQ entries on how to log in to the ARC systems and on how to transfer files.
Also an Introduction to Linux is available online :
In order to connect to the University network, trainees may need to use the VPN service. An alternative is to use the IT Services server linux.ox.ac.uk; to activate an account on it a user first needs to go to https://register.it.ox.ac.uk/self/index and select 'Manage Linux Shell Account' situated towards the bottom of the page.
The following course material is available from past training courses.
- ARC: Statistical learning for data science - basic techniques using R
- ARC: Statistical learning for data science - advanced techniques using R
- ARC: Statistical learning for data science - data wrangling with R