What is ARC?
ARC is a central IT resource, which provides a High Performance Computing (HPC) service to researchers within the University of Oxford. This service is free at the point of use and includes
- access to state-of-the-art high-performance computers;
- a wide range of scientific applications installed and ready to use;
- general user support, assistance & advice on using scientific applications efficiently;
- specialised support and advice on parallel application development and
- a comprehensive range of training courses for both new and experienced users.
More detailed information about the ARC systems can be found here.